We Can Beat Coronavirus
by Partnering Together
Support for doctors, nurses, volunteers, and others engaged in front-line activities to control the spread of infection and care for persons who have become infected.
Construction of facilities for medical treatment for persons contracting COVID-19 and establishment of The Nippon PCR Testing Center.
Safely facilitate the movement of medical practitioners to and from designated facilities.
Support Japan's Fight Against Coronavirus by Registering a Job Vacancy
- Apex will be donating ¥100,000 to coronavirus relief for every eligible job registered
- Eligibility will be confirmed by Apex with each Client upon qualifying the job
- Donation will be made directly toThe Nippon Foundation
- Apex will send confirmation receipt of donation to Client and The Nippon Foundation
The Nippon Foundation is carrying out the following support measures while closely following the situation with regard to infections.
- Construction of facilities for medical treatment for persons contracting COVID-19
- Use of taxis to facilitate the movement of medical practitioners
- Emergency support for emergency medical facilities and medical practitioners
- Establishment of The Nippon Foundation PCR Testing Center
- Support for coronavirus countermeasures at medical institutions designated for infectious diseases
If you would like to learn more about The Nippon Foundation or ways to get involved, please visit their website.