・Will be responsible for developing and managing an inclusive marketing program to support the Japan sales and retention goals. The Marketing Director works closely with Sales and Account Management, Market Development, and global Marketing & Communications teams to deliver inclusive marketing programs customized to local market and business needs, which holistically combine thought leadership content, media initiatives, advertising, events, and digital approaches. The role needs to ensure global Marketing & Communications resources are deployed in the optimal marketing mix, delivering maximum ROI aligned with core business priorities.
・Reporting to the Director, Regional Marketing, APAC the role is accountable for the following key objectives in Japan.
• Create a inclusive Japan Marketing Strategy incorporating global strategies, local business priorities, and deep market insight to define focuses, themes, marketing mix, resource requirements, and targeted output
• Manage a team to develop and execute multi-touch marketing campaigns as a part of the Japan Marketing strategy
• Creation of most coherent content and messaging for specific priorities and target audiences
• Working with local agencies to plan and execute optimal tactical mix
• Tracking and reporting against opportunity / pipeline generation or retention metrics.
• Implements continuous improvement of marketing approaches
• Works with stakeholders throughout the business to develop fundamental marketing infrastructure including a local language web presence / digital promotions, communication platforms, and collateral
• Represents the Japan Marketing function as a business leader, ensuring strong communication with internal stakeholders including local business leadership, regional functions, and global Marketing & Communications teams to ensure full alignment in both planning and ongoing reporting
• Maintains strong relationships with local market stakeholders including industry organizations, thought leaders, and customers
• 10 – 15 years of professional marketing experience
• International experience highly preferable