This is an opportunity to work at a prestigious global law firm in Tokyo. This firm is looking for an accomplished Japan-qualified lawyer who is self-motivated, driven to succeed, and is open to collaborating in an international environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Advise various corporate entities on M&A related issues
• Collaborate closely with the current M&A partner and both domestic and international teams
• Be motivated to support the firm’s extensive and sophisticated deal flow
• High level of academic achievement and law firm experience required
• Bengoshi license required
• Native Japanese and fluent English