Responsible for the financial health of the company, producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research. Guiding the senior executives in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Oversee all aspects of inventory accounting function including review journal entries, inventory reconciliations, month-end close, creating standard cost models.
• Manage inventory accounting team. Provide training, guidance and mentorship.
• Create and refine policies and procedures on inventory control, cycle count and physical inventory.
• Seek opportunities to improve processes through automation and collaboration with IT and business intelligence staff.
• Coordinate physical inventory count with SCM team and external auditors.
• Analyze monthly financial results and present to CFO and other finance leaders.
• More than 6 years of experience in accounting, including cost accounting
• Solid communication with integrity and team player
• Detail-oriented person with passion for business
• Highly motivated, self-directed, fast learner
• Knowledge and experience equal to or greater than the level 2 book keeping
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications including Excel and Access