1.Ensure comprehensive product launch therapeutic/disease area market assessment by leading the acquisition, analysis and assessment of key pre-launch market assessment of the BI data in collaboration with the Marketing lead and the Sales Planning & Operations Lead. Obtain critical insights via primary/secondary data sources, market research outcomes, and other appropriate sources and provide meaningful interpretations and recommendations for actions to further validate the commercial team to fine-tune the brand strategy & tactics to be executed
2. Develop KPIs to measure the launch success & implement timely corrective actions. Ensure that the brand and field force KPIs are accurate, meaningful and measurable, generate the data, analyze, monitor and recommend actions
3. Lead the commercial foundation system planning and development ; promotional material deployment, safety reporting interface system, digital webinar platforms and other digital solution platforms
4. Plan, develop and execute key market research projects in launch preparation and execution; patient journey, demand study, pre-launch baseline/post launch tracking ATU studies, safety mitigation program testing, core brand campaign testing and others. Manage the market research agency effectively to ensure timely execution and the robust design of the studies to generate meaningful findings/insights
5. Lead the development and execution of the overall commercial digital strategy and key innovative digital initiatives/tools to ensure the “Best-in-Class” marketing and sales force launch/post launch activities and offer enhanced customer experiences to the target HCPs
6. Competitive Intelligence/landscape monitoring; on-going monitoring of the competitive activities. Analysis and interpretation of the data with the recommendation on the strategic directions and actions for the commercial team
7. Responsible for the CE project budget management
・5+ years of progressive commercial responsibilities with pharmaceutical product(s). Oncology and/or Hematology experience strongly preferred
・Broad commercial (sales, marketing, commercial excellence; CI, BI, market research, digital solutions and etc.); experience including launch preparation and execution experience strongly preferred
・Proven ability to lead and/or work with many areas of commercial management including strategy development, engagement programs, market research, segmentation, competitive dynamics, and issues management in a highly complex and dynamic environment.
・Strong business acumen, with the ability to synthesize and communicate data and research outputs to formulate marketing recommendations and inform strategy.
・Ability to analyze market dynamics and generate insights to develop effective brand plans and marketing strategies.
・Experience in pharmaceutical sales is a plus
・Strong scientific/medical aptitude with the ability to understand complex scientific/medical concepts.
・Strong leadership skills and ability to collaborate across the organization
・Demonstrated ability to work with multiple internal cross-functional teams and successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
・Resourceful, decisive and proactive approach to managing multiple priorities in a fast-growing organization.
・Business Level English fluency required