• Develop and maintain relationships with key medical experts
• Serve as scientific peer-to-peer resource to physicians and disease experts
Provide medical and scientific input to external stakeholders and provide medical references where requested.
Work with KOLs on medical affairs initiatives such as publications, investigator sponsored research (ISR), regional advisory boards, regional medical education opportunities, training and speaker development programs.
• Pharmaceutical industry experience.
• Strong KOL networks and active relationships
• Excellent Communication skills
• Knowledge of Pain or Oncology preferred.