This is an opportunity to work close to the business in the legal division of a global healthcare company. They are looking for an accomplished Japan-qualified lawyer who is self-motivated and can support growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Collaborate with a team of lawyers and paralegals
• Provide legal support and advise on a variety of corporate issues
• Initiate and lead the development of approaches to contracts/obligations/regulations
• Experience working as a lawyer at either a company or a law firm
• Bengoshi license required
• Native Japanese and business English