17305 Head of Finance
1. Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization’s fiscal function and performance.
2. Responsible for all monthly and quarterly closing and financial reporting to Corporate.
3. Participate, as a strategic partner, in the development of the company’s plans and initiatives.
4. Evaluate and advise on the impact of long-range planning and introduction of new programs / strategies.
5. Develop credibility for the finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and trends to assist the Leadership Team in the performance of their
6. Develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the company.
7. Provide technical financial advice and guidance to all the functions within the company.
8. Lead the continual improvement of the budget and forecast process through education of
functional managers on financial issues impacting their budgets.
9. Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision-making issues affecting the company- for example: the evaluation of potential acquisitions, channel and geographic expansion and significant capital expenditure investment.
10. Identify & Implement and execute appropriate strategies to enhance treasury management and to ensure appropriate cash resources to meet operating needs.
11. Provide the financial input and oversight, on any Sales, Purchase or Lease contracts into which the company may enter.
12. Lead the Finance team, ensuring performance objectives are set and monitored and robust individual professional and personal development plans are in place.
13. Work on continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the team.
14. Maintain compliance in the areas of corporate, VAT and payroll taxes and provide the lead for any potential tax audits or enquiries related to the company.
15. Responsible for the company’s Internal Control environment and the timely remediation of any control deficiencies.
16. Act as a director, legal representative or Statutory Auditor of selected legal entities.
17. Any other ad hoc projects or initiatives that may be required.
18. Close support and collaboration with Controller in US is an essential part of this role including the dotted line reporting to the GM
・Strong quantitative orientation, exhibiting a quick grasp of numbers with the strategic ability to interpret for smart decision making.
・Proven technical accounting expertise, including knowledge of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and the Sarbannes-Oxley Act (SOX).
・Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
・Direct, hands-on experience of integrating finance activities and resources through acquisition and/or geographic expansion would be an advantage.
・Demonstrated business partnering experience, building strong working relationships with
commercial and operations teams to make sound business decisions.
・Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
・Self motivated with a high level of energy and displaying initiative.
・Continually drive for process and systems improvement.
・Exceptional at leading, managing and developing Finance Teams.
・Project Management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects or initiatives simultaneously would also be helpful.
・Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently at all levels of the organization, create interdepartmental links based on different projects with a respective level of integrity.
・Accuracy and attention to detail.
・Fluent in Japanese and strong written and spoken English language skills.
休憩時間 ：60 分
年間休日：土日休みの完全週休 2 日制、祝日、リフレッシュ休暇、誕生日休暇、創立記
2年半以内に株式上場を目指す成長著しいグローバル医療機器メーカーです。組織再編のため新しい Japan GMとそれに伴うLeadership Teamが組織され、過去6か月において売上も急成長しています。一緒に組織の成長を後押しいただけるやる気のある方を募集しておりますので、是非ご応募をお待ちしております。